Why is it that almost everyone I know that has straight hair wishes it was curly, and almost everyone I know that has curly hair wants it straight. Well, I found out this week the Marlee is no exception. I have only straightened her hair once before and It was before Makenna was born! We decided to try it again this week. The problem... now she doesn't want it to be curly any more. She realized that she is the only one at preschool with curly hair, and she has decided she wants to be like the other girls. Blah. I think she looks adorable with it straight, but I also really love her curls. Plus, there is no way you're gonna find be blow drying and flat ironing my 4 year olds hair every day...It may be a fight, but I'm sure we can come to some agreement...
It makes her look so old!!!
11 comments:
That is SHOCKING! She does look SO much older! Keep it curly as long as you can!! :D She's so adorable. :D
Mandi- Marlee is so dang cute!!!!She does look older in those pictures!
Oh my goodness it really does look so adorable straight! Take it from me...a girl with curly hair...she will always have the conflict of wishing she had straight hair, but the good thing is that a) she has really good curly hair, and b) as she gets older she will have the choice of wearing it straight or curly once she can straighten it herself...so really she could have the best of both worlds! Anyway we love you guys...I love her hair straight...so cute ;)
She is such a pretty little thing.. I agree, she does look a lot older!
It's so cute either way! However, I have been in Marlee shoes my whole life and I know exactly how she feels. (Even though her curly hair is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much cuter/prettier.) What a pretty girl! I can't believe she is in preschool. Love, Cam
It looks beautiful either way. I always wanted curly hair because it is soooooo pretty, plus they can just straighten it anytime. My hair was bone straight as a kid and wouldn't even hold a curl from a curling iron or an 80's perm. I had no option but STRAIGHT!!! So tell Marlee she is super lucky to have versatile hair and all the girls will want her hair when they are older :) In the meantime, maybe you could strike a "special occasions" deal with her for straightening and tell her when she is 10 and old enough to handle a straightener she can do it as often as she likes??
I love the curls!
Ah, she's so adorable either way. Comon' mom, you don't want to do that every day? She looks atleast a few years older how crazy! She's just super beautiful like her mama.
First of all, I am completely jealous of her hair (and yours for that matter)
And your kids are so stinkin' cute no matter how they wear their hair.
Wow, it really does make her look grown up! But I LOVE it curly! She would be cute bald though. :)
Oh my goodness... She is so stinkin cute! She does look so cute, and older, However i love her curls
Post a Comment