

Yesterday Collin became an official member of the Colorado Bar. It was kind of cool to watch him get sworn in... it is FINALLY ALL OVER!!!I am
so, so proud of him and the long journey he has traveled to get here. Congrats babe, your official!!!
Special thanks to Dad (Earl) who flew down for the weekend to be here. It meant a lot.
We had a great lunch at Earls, went to dinner at Jim and Nicks and then saw a 10 pm show of Avatar. It was a good day.


6 comments:
Congrats Collin! What an accomplishment!
That's my girl! What a great day guys! We love you!
I love that pic of you with your foot popping and the look on his face. Congratulations!!! And I'm so sorry about your dad. I hope he recovers well and soon. Love you!
CONGRATS!! That is awesome!
Yeah!!! How exciting. Congrats on making it through the journey with him.
How exciting.. the long journey is finally over. Good job Collin and you for supporting him and being a mom and wife. I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Hope everything is fine now!!! Love and miss u all. I think Marlee would be perfectly fine going into kindergarden now :) Such hard decisions I agree
Post a Comment