I don't know why it has taken me so long to do this post, but yes, I took Marlee to Disney on Ice...again. We got $15 tickets for opening night, so how could I resist? This year we went with my sister Jenn and her two girls Tori and Lizzie. We went to Village Inn for dinner on the way there because it was free slice of pie night, and of course there were all sorts of old people there "oohing" and "aahhing" over the girls. It was hilarious. They all dressed up as Aurora (the ONE princess who did NOT make an appearance), had "fancy"hair, got crowns, light up princess rings, light up butterflies, you name it. We even suckered while we were there and got them sno-cones and cotton candy. It's all part of the experience! They had a blast and, as usual, one of my favorite parts was watching those three little girls light up every time someone new came out to skate. Love it. We had an awesome night! Thanks for going with us Petersons!






5 comments:
I really like Marlee's hair. You always amaze me with your hair talent Mandi. I'm glad you had a fun princess night.
Great date and great hair Marlee!
How cute!! That looks like so much fun! Those kind of events make me miss all that Denver has to offer. I finally added you to my blog list! I've enjoyed reading your blog forever... I'm such a procrastinator:)
We had such a blast going last year together. Sad we couldn't go again. Glad you guys had fun. I knew you'd cave for the $10 sno-cone:) We still have Ava's princess cup from last year. Cuz your caving made me do it too!
You were not kidding when you said that you went all out with the girls. How cute were they?! I'm sure they will never forget that experience. Love you!
Post a Comment