I didn't know until yesterday that Makenna would sing the entire song of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star til I heard her doing it in the kitchen. Of coarse, I grabbed my phone and got her to do it for me again. In the middle, I realized that instead of singing "'up above the world so high", which are the words she sings "hubub hubub cloud so high". I thought it was hilarious. She is such a funny little stinker. She also decided to whisper the last line for dramatic effect...which also made me bust up. This girl keeps me on my toes!
4 comments:
SO cute!!! Thanks for sharing.
Seriously.....a rock star!!!
That is so cute! I love this stage, when they are learning so much! We just broke out our camera a few days ago too, we dont do it nearly enough! I cant wait for all these girls to get together this summer!
I can't believe how well she's talking, even if she does change words!! Adorable.
Post a Comment