Yet another video. I can't help it lately with this girl. Plus, without my camera I am taking far less pictures. Anyway, Kenna loves to read the book No David. The other night I went to read it to her before bed, and she took it and said "no mommy, I read it to you". So, I let her. Much to my surprise she knew the words on every page. Given, it is not a real tough book, but I was surprised that she could remember the whole book and exactly what was on each page. She freaking cracks me up. This is the second book she is now able to "read" to us. The other one is even longer. What a funny little chatter box.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh seriously...could she be any cuter???
That is so adorable! I miss reading kid's books!!
Very cute Mandi! She's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment