Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Girly Girls


So last week I took some pictures of "my girls", meaning my daughters and my neices. I may be biased, but I am pretty sure it is the cutest group of girls to roam the planet. We got them all these little matching petty skirts, and when we got them all together I about died!

It is killing me how big Kenna is getting...she is supposed to be my BABY and looking at these makes me realize she is a GIRL not a BABY! It is depressing. Anyway, here are some of my favorite shots!





4 comments:

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

oh my gosh, the wings, i love it. it seems like kenna was having a great time modeling. you do their hair so cute, they are so pretty!

maccam said...

OMG!!!!!! Those are the CUTEST girls EVA!!!!!! I LOVE the outfits. Where did you get them? We are kind of obsessed with tutu's in our house.

Anonymous said...

Kenna and Marlee are like 'little live dolls'. SoooooooooCute! Congrats on your house. I am excited for you guys! Love the outfits!

Chelsie Wilde said...

Those are so cute! Kenna does look old in these pictures. They are both such beautiful girls! And their little skirts are so cute! Are you still coming out next month?