That being said, even if everyone has already quite reading our blog, I still want this trip documented, so here goes:
I went to Utah the first week of June for a wedding and got to spend the week with one of my very best friends, Tiff. I also got to see some of my other BFF's from hair school and from Law School in SD (Chels and Paris). It was SO good to see my girls and to get all the kiddos together. We went to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point and then to the Pizza Factory for lunch (oh, how I miss those bread sticks!).
This was also the week I went blonde...too bad I didn't get all the pictures from that! It was quite an adventure. It took 7 processes and 48 hours, but we got there.... and I'm still not use to it!
Ady and Kenna:
Hallie and Marlee:
Chels, Me and Tiff
Kenna on the pony:
Paris and Me:
Tiff and her sweet baby Paige:
The goodbye's:
We are HOPING to close on our house on Friday (if we get it,more pics to come), but there have been a few bumps in the road, so pray for us that it happens!
If it does, don't expect me to blog again for a month or so. We will be painting like crazy for a few weeks and then less than a week after we officially move in, we will be leaving for a week in Boise. Hopefully we will have the Internet by the time I get back!
2 comments:
Love all the hair on the little girls! Absolutely amazing.
That was so much fun! I am glad we got to see you guys for a a bit! Hopefully we can o it again soon!
Post a Comment