
Saturday, we made our way to Provo. We were supposed to stay at Tiff & Ryan;s, but they sold their house quickly and needed to get out so we got a hotel. It ended up being a lot of fun that way. We hung out there and went swimming both nights. Then in the mornings they came for the hotel breakfast. I always love getting time with them. Sunday afternoon we had dinner at Chels' house. She is my old roommate from hair school. She has a daughter that is 6 weeks younger then Marlee and one about the same from Kenna. They had a blast together. It was the first time in years that me, Chantell, Chels and Tiff have been together. Man, I miss my girls!!!

Between Tiff, Chels and myself we have 6 girls! I think Chans boys felt a little overwhelmed!(I have seen this look before... I think they were flirting... I'd love to have Landon in the family!)


I love that they get along so well, I wish we lived closer...

I had to throw this one in....you have no idea how often I see this face...
4 comments:
I am guessing that you've been posting on facebook... I'm a horrible facebooker, but holy cow girl!?!?! I didn't know you guys got a house!!! That's awesome, congrats! Hopefully you'll be a lot better than i have about posting some pics. can't wait.
Here's a random question....What is the last name of this Tiff and Ryan that you know in Provo? My sister-in laws brother is named Ryan and he is married to a girl named Tiffany. They live in Provo and are selling or just sold their home. It would be funny if it were the same people. Love the pics. Your grandpa sounds like my kind of man. We miss you!
That Mackenna is hilarious! What a look!
Ok that picture of me has to go! But I loved seeing you! Come visit soon Your little ones are so stinkin cute!!! Miss Ya!
Post a Comment