Saturday, December 04, 2010

Excuses, Excuses

That's all I have for the reason I haven't posted in a month....
I borrowed my dads camera so I could take pictures of Halloween, but my sister did too. By the time she got her pictures off and I got the card to get mine off it was already 2 weeks into November. We went to the mountains on a little couples getaway that next weekend and left the girls with my parents. We left them Friday morning and Saturday morning I got a text from my sister saying that my mom was on the way to the ER and she had my girls! Turns out, my mom had some pretty bad gall stones and they ended up taking her gall bladder out a few days later. I ended up staying in Denver a few extra days. Then it was THANKSGIVING already! And, last but not least, my computer is on its last leg. Every time I have tried to blog or work on my blog book it freaks out and stops working, SO FRUSTRATING! Anyway, that is the reason it is now Dec. 4 and I am just now posting Halloween. Oh well though, at least it's up now! Better late then never, right?

Our Halloween was pretty calm, Marlee had a little program at school where they sang some songs. We went to our ward Halloween party and then the next week went to my parents ward for their party so the girls could see all the cousins in their costumes.

Silvermist and Alice in Wonderland
(Kenna called herself "Alice in the Lundaland"
)

I didn't realize how LONG Kenna's hair is until I flat ironed it for her costume!

Marlee was trying so hard to be scary!
Marlee at her preschool with her BFF Delaney teh Avatar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness, I can't believe how much your girls have grown up. They are absolutely Beautiful AND SO ARE U. I love the pictures you have posted. Looks like you are livin Lavita Loco....girl!!!! Thanks for commenting on my blog!! I was pretty excited to see I had a comment. I just opened it today. I'm going to try to update it this week, so check it out later!! Kiss the giRls& tell Colin HI.

Stevenson's said...

The girls look so pretty! MAkeup and straight hair. Miss you !!!!