
I didn't know we were going to have a hot tub/pool, but luckily Maggie brought an extra suit so I could join in.
The weekend before Thanksgiving a group of 8 of us went up to Keystone for the weekend. We all left out kiddos and left for the mountains Friday morning. The condo was gorgeous and so close to everything, it was awesome. We went out Friday night to check out the nightlife in Breckenridge. We went to a Pub first and played games, then went to a bar/arcade where we had the BIGGEST pizza I have EVER seen. There were 10 adults (6 men, 4 women), we shared ONE pizza and had leftovers! We went to a cool steakhouse after that, it was on a boat. We were tired by the end of the night. Saturday morning the boys went skiing and the girls went to the outlets and went shopping. Our old men pooped out early and were back from skiing by about 3. We sat in the hot tub, swam, had cobbler for Lara's birthday and played games for the rest of Saturday night. Sunday morning we slept in and watched the Steelers game (we HAD to with Sarah with us). We got home Sunday afternoon to our kiddos. I missed them a lot, but it is always nice to have a few days away! We had a GREAT TIME!!!

Me grabbing Maggie's booty to mess up her shot...
I thought this picture was hilarious because Lara stuck her finger in at the last minute, but it looks like Maggie is holding her finger to her lip. Ha ha
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Wish I could go away for the weekend without kids. I've only done it ONCE in the last 7 years. I keep thinking I should just fly out and see you but Ava would be heartbroken if I didn't bring her with and the other kids would feel SERIOUSLY cheated.
Post a Comment