1. We're pregnant (26 weeks) with a BOY!
2. Collin got laid off in April
3. We moved out of our house in Colorado Springs in May
4. Collin got a new job in Littleton in May
That's the rough run down. I have a lot of pictures and posts to catch up on before this baby comes, so be patient with me and realize that my posts will probably date back to Feb of this year. I hope to be back in the blogging swing of things before school starts and this baby comes. Wish me luck and patience.
4 comments:
Yeah for updates! Love you!
Crazy! Congratulations on the boy and I'm glad Collin was able to find a new job. Now you're closer to your family!
LUCK! Fun to have you back! It was so good to see you!
Hey glad to hear Collin got a job rather quickly! Been thinking about you guys the last few months and hoping things were looking up. Looks like they are and I bet Marlee will be the social butterfly star of kindergarten!!
Post a Comment