Tuesday, March 04, 2008

First Haircut

Well, some of you may think I am talking about Makenna...but you are wrong. Tonight was Marlee's first haircut. At 2 1/2 she totally had a mullet. So, much to my dismay it was time. With her curly hair it has been hidden well for quite a while, but it was time to let it go. Don't worry, I picked those sweet curls back up and saved them in an envelope. Crazy. Here are the before and afters:
Before:




After:


This picture is just one I took last night while I was playing with the manual settings on my camera. Thought it was too cute to pass up. She is 9 weeks old today!!!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness! I knew that the back was long, but holy cow! Her hair is so cute no matter what!
I still think that Kenna is mine, even in black and white...that's it, I'm stealing her!

Christina said...

That picture of Kenna is so great! I love it!!! I will be excited to see everyone at the baby blessings. :)

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh how cute! Nice work!

maccam said...

I know I have hated my curly hair growing up...but it never looked that beautiful! I hope my McKenna's hair is that curly. She's had peach fuzz since her first hair cut. Was Marlee's hair curly at MaKenna's age? Who has curly hair in your family? You or Collin? You have got to be so proud of those BEAUTIFUL girls! Love, Cam

Tom Earl said...

I love the pics!!! Keep em comin!!!

Tiffany said...

I love the mullet. Megan totally has one too. I wonder how long I'll let it go before I save her from her disgrace...

Tonya Bennett said...

I can't believe that is Marlee's first hair cut...it's cute...I was so long....I have been chopping on Lauryn's for a good year now, but her hair is board straight and her mullet can not be disguised by curls. Oh and she has cut it herself about three times too! Cute picture of MaKenna!

mumovearls said...

wow that is so long, it looks good cut! Hendrix is getting to this stage also-n