Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bubble Girl

Thank you Nana! Marlee LOVES her new bath time bubble blower. I think she has probably taken like 6 baths in the last 3 days. She is sooooo funny. Every time we turn it on it is like she is seeing it for the first time all over again, she just BUSTS UP laughing that deep belly laugh of hers (that I adore!). It is so dang cute, and tonight she discovered she can "catch" the bubbles and hold onto them for a bit. It was too funny watching her play tonight... you'll have to come visit to see the real thing Nana, thanks again!
This is just a shot I got of Marlee and Kenna this week. Mar still loves to "hold" the baby even though she is like half her size now at 13.5 lbs! She is such a sweet big sister. She loves to help, she's always on the lookout for spit and runs and grabs a burpy. She LOVES to kiss her and squeeze her, sometimes a little too hard but it is only because she loves her so much. I like to think I am totally adjusted now to life with 2 little ones although Makenna has decided to back track on the sleeping at night thing. She has been waking up 2-3 times a night this past week for some reason...I am praying it is just her way of adjusting from vacation and hopefully she will go back soon.
Collin is studying away and getting ready to finish up year #2 at the law school, and with a change of plans we are pretty sure we will be heading back to Denver for the summer. 3 weeks to go!!!
I am still waiting to get all my Denver pics, but I will get them up soon!

9 comments:

Tom Earl said...

Gosh I look for updates everyday! Love the pics! We are coming to see you in Denver after you come to see us in Washington!

Chelsie Wilde said...

That is priceless! There is nothing like seeing your little ones loving each other!

Angie said...

kiss my pumpkins for me! can't wait to see you guys!

jordan.krogman said...

The bubble toy looks really cool. . . got any more info on it? :) My girls love some good bath-time entertainment.
Sad that you guys will be gone this summer, but I bet you are totally excited to get out of Vermillion! lol I know I sure would be. . .

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh how adorable, and what fun! Wish I were that young again!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

So cute! I'm going to have to get one of those bubble machines. That sucks McKenna is waking up again. But it's totally normal. She's about 3-4 months right? There is what "they" call a 4 month old wakeful period most babies go through. I've read about it in lots of books. Brooklyn did the same thing. It shouldn't last too long hopefully! : ) Brooklyn's lasted about a month. Ugh. I can't remember specifically why, but I think it's because they have a big growth spurt around this time of their lives. Anyway, probably more info than you needed and I'm sure you knew all of that. Glad you had a fun trip!

mumovearls said...

wow Marlee has so much hair! I love the picture of her holding Kenna-so sweet-n

maccam said...

Those sisters are so ADORABLE together. I bet they are going to be best friends. - awesome bubble blowing skills! lov, Cam

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Hey Mandi, I'm feeling great! Thanks so much for asking. Just getting bigger and bigger every day. Fun times! :)