Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our Trip to Colorado

Marlee, Lizzie,Lily,Tori & Sophie
at Marlee's Cousin Birthday Party

Labor Day weekend, I packed up the girls and we made the 10 hour trip to Denver. It was my nephew Hunter's baptism, his birthday, the Taste of Colorado, Marlee's "Cousin Birthday" and my early birthday party.
It was a crazy chaotic week, but we had SO much fun!

Ang, Ty & Hunter

Marlee, Me, Hunter & Kenna

When we got to the taste, it was still early and wewent to the Coll 105 booth. The kids had to say "I love Cool 105" and they got a FREE wrist band for all the rides... they were so pumped!Marlee & Tori on the mini-coaster...they were crackin' me up!

Believe it or not, she LOVED the swings!

I had to post this one, JUST for the face!


Kenna, just chillin'...
All ELEVEN Whitmill Grandkids...

Playing with her new Tea Set. Thanks Todd & Lara...She LOVES it!New boots like mommy's....but PINK!


Me and my old friends at my birthday celebration...

4 comments:

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Oh my gosh, am I the worst or what??? I'm back though!!! I'm going crazy at all your cute pictures! I love the princess parade with all the neighbors. So sad that we missed that one! And the get together with all the moms. Miss you all so much! We definately need st start planning your trip out here. When are some possible dates you're thinking of? i cant believe marlee is turning 3!!!

Chelsie Wilde said...

Looks like you guys had quite a week.... lots of fun!! Its always nice to go home and spend time with the fam!! I cant believe our girls are already almost 3 YEARS OLD!!! And look at you, all skinny and stuff. You look good, again, I hope you had a great birthday!

Courtney said...

Mandi-- Ha, you are too nice! Those dresses only look amazing to you bc you can't see all the flaws in them from pictures!!! Your girls are so darling, I love the picture of Kenna a few posts down. What a happy baby! Hope you are enjoying the midwest! Ryan is thinking about law school so I may have to consult you for "coping" as a single parent advice soon! :)

Stevenson's said...

adorable. I love all the pics. Your girls are just beautiful. and you are just stunning as always. I know, maybe I can come visit!!? I will see if United can hook me up, my dad has some passes. Is the airport in vermillion?