My pumpkins
Yesterday afternoon we packed up the kiddos and drove out to the Pumpkin Patch. There were a few of our family friends that went with us. We got there and it was really cute, they grow apples there also, so they had jam, apples, pie, salsa, dip mix... all sorts of goodies! We took a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch (which I think was Marlee's favorite part) and Marlee found "the pumpkin". Makenna loved it just because we were all together and having fun!They got to play in the hay maze and pick some apples. It was a gorgeous afternoon and was like 65 degrees. We had a wonderful day!
**I know there are a TON of pictures, but it was just such a fun day, and I can hardly pass up an excuse for pictures with the family all together!**










We LOVE having Daddy around for a fun afternoon. With him being in school we don't get to spend a ton of time together as a family. Thanks for sacrificing some school work to spend the afternoon with us Babe, it meant a lot. Love you!
11 comments:
No WAY! Oh, I love those pictures. I am so sad I never took advantage of that when we lived there. I always wanted to. Your pictures are priceless!
PS- How do you get shoes to stay on Kenna's feet?
Adorable!!!!!!!
So so cute! Thats what we need to do in the next few days! This month is just flying by. Your girls are so adorable! I called you back a few days ago so tag, now your it!
So adorable! We miss you guys SO much! We love doing those cheapy, fun, seasonal things too.
Good ole Collin in his white hoodie! Love it! And I love the borders on your photos.
beautiful pics!! Looks like tons of fun. I completely understand what you mean about it being a treat for your husband to be able to spend a fun day with you! I especailly cherish those days now with Randall back in school!! Hope that all is well for you!!!
Darling! Darling! Darling!
Cute pics! We are glad that we came too, thanks for the invite :)
So cute! You can never have too many pictures in my opinion! : ) Saturday must have been THE day for pumpkin patches. It seems like everyone in the blogging world visited one!
Awww I miss the pumpkin patch! When we lived in Vermillion it was a tradition to go there every year to get our pumpkins! Love your pictures! Your girls are adorable!
I LOVE going to the pumpkin patch!!! Your girls looked adorable, by the way... what fun pictures!
Post a Comment