Gorillas!!!!




We started calling Marlee "Gorilla-Girl" because while we were going through the exhibit, wherever she went to look, a gorilla would come sit by her. It was crazy!
Exhibit A:
B:
C:
One of my absolute FAVORITE things to see at the Zoo has always been the gorilla exhibits. This was our first time at the Omaha Zoo, but they definitely have the best gorilla habitat I have ever seen. It was AWESOME! They have little bubble type windows in the habitat so you can actually be in right next to them. You get so close it is truly amazing. I could have spent hours in there! I think they are beautiful and special animals. They act so human sometimes. I had to post these tonight, before all the other Zoo pics I took (once again, I went WAY overboard) for my sister Nikki. Her favorite animal has always been the gorilla. I couldn't help but think of her while we were in there and know how much she would have loved it. For me...it was magical! LOVED IT!




We started calling Marlee "Gorilla-Girl" because while we were going through the exhibit, wherever she went to look, a gorilla would come sit by her. It was crazy!Exhibit A:
B:
C:
This was the Daddy. He was HUGE!
This little gorilla here, is our friend Bambio. She was funny....you'll see why...

She was totally picking her nose at us...AND EATING IT! Just
like a normal 3 year old!

She was totally picking her nose at us...AND EATING IT! Justlike a normal 3 year old!
She was one of several in this specific habitat. She had a sister Baina and her Mom and Grandmother. It was kind of cool to see a whole family in there.
Fun Fact: Her mom was the first Mother of a test-tube gorilla baby!

3 comments:
These pics rock! I want to go to the zoo now! Hey, for next years blog book, you should totally catch one of your kids picking their nose and put it in with the gorilla picking it's nose. That would be the best blog book EVER!
Such extraordinary animals! I truly wish I could have been there!
You are too good at this. You make me look horrible. You even know all the details. I didn't even read anything. Anyway, where is part two?!?!?
Post a Comment