
Yesterday was Marlee's first day of preschool at
Smarty Pants Preschool. She LOVED IT! And I may be just a little bit biased, but I thought she looked so grown up and so pretty! She is such a social butterfly, it is really good for her to be back in school! I was a little worried about "Ms.Jenn" being her auntie and all, but she did great! I was proud of them both. Jenn has put a lot of work into the preschool and it looks AWESOME and she is so good at it. We're looking forward to a great year!

Her "fancy first day hair"
Today is my 27th birthday. 09-09-09. NO big plans, but we are going to Outback tonight! Collin just got done with an interview for an internship at a big firm downtown and he got it! Yay! Fingers crossed this turns into a job afterwards!
13 comments:
Oh Mandy, what a cute mom you are to do the"first day hair"!. So freakin cute and Marlee does look so grown up. when did that happen? Miss you guys.
Happy birthday Mandi! We're going to TOBY's tonight if you wanna come but I'd pick Outback too if we had the choice.
Marlee does look so grown up. I absolutely love what you did with her hair. She such a doll!
I am totally copying that hairdo.
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you!
They are growing way too fast!! She DOES look so pretty and grown up! Cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks! Happy Birthday again!!
P.S. I saw that hair style on a website and did the exact same one on Hallies hair on Monday! Thats funny! It looks so cute!!
Happy BIRTHDAY! What a great day! I am in love with Marlee's hair. I hope one day McKenna will not only have enough hair but allow me to do stuff like that! Love, Cam
Happy Birthday Mandi!!
Happy Birthday Mandi!!! I just have to say you are crazy talented at doing hair. I'm lucky if I get a ponytail in Carolina's.
Happy Birthday!!! I wish I was there to throw you a surprise b-day party like you did for me! I hope you have a great day. I went to Outback for my b-day this year too!
When I clicked on your blog, I thought I had clicked on Sarah Kay's for a second. Marlee looks so much like Aubrey in that first pic! funny. she's adorable!
and, congrats on the internship!
Happy Birthday my dear! Wonderful pics!
seriously mandi, how do you get your girls to sit still while you do their hair? and then does it stay in all day?
anyway, marlee is super cute and congrats on the internship! also, happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday! Oh how I love how you do your girls hair. Can't wait 'til mine has enough hair to do.
Totally! I'll send you some step by step pictures sometime this week of how to make the flowers. They are so easy! I have your email somewhere but give it to me again just because I'm lazy. :) Love, Cam
Gorgeous hair, of course! Also, that's so awesome about the internship!!! Way to go Collin!
Post a Comment