As many of you know, Collin and I both had strep about 3 1/2 weeks ago. After we got it, my sister Angie got it, and so did her daughter Sophie. Then, my sister Jenn and her hubby. Next my niece Tori last week. Now, this week all THREE of my sister Nicole's boys have it. I went in yesterday morning and came out positive yet AGAIN. Now today, my mom, Angie and Angie's husband Tyler all went in. They both have ear infections as well. WHAT THE CRAP!?!?!?
I am SOOOO over this. We are all starting to think that one of the kids is a carrier, but this is just nuts!! I don't think it is a matter of the anti-biotics not working the first time around either because I have felt fine the last couple weeks and was diligent about taking all my meds and switching out tooth brushes and sanitizing stuff. Boo. I am really bugged.
3 comments:
Sheesh. I've never had strep before. I better quit teasing you about being sick all the time, or it'll get me!
Please get better. For a long time. Everyone.
I love the spring look!! Get better so we can come play!!
WOW! Hope you ALL start feeling better soon! I was worried, Trav has had a cold for the past few months and once it goes, it comes right back. Found out today, it was an ear infection. He got meds and is already doing better. I felt SO bad for not KNOWING though! He never once grabbed at his ears or anything. Poor guy. Strep is by far the most horrible pain I've experienced. You just get SOOOOOO sick. Feel better, I hope it goes away for good this time.
Post a Comment